Keep it Wild! is a thoughtful blend of medium roasted coffees, both washed and natural processed that produce a rich, enjoyable cup of coffee. With an ode to the wild, the natural sugars captured in this roast create a cup of coffee balanced enough to be enjoyed regularly, and complex enough to stir your desire for adventure!
• $5 two-day shipping included with all orders (additional options at checkout)
• Free shipping on all orders over $50
• All orders roasted on Thursdays, packed and shipped on Fridays
• Every Thursday, we roast a little more coffee than what has been ordered to keep a few bags available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If we have enough inventory to fullfill your order, we will pack and ship your coffee before the end of the week.
• As we grow, we will be able to accomodate additional roast days to our week as increased volume allows, but for now, this is the best way for us to keep all our coffee fresh and convenient. We look forward to growing with you and making our coffee even more accessible.
• Durable 18/8 stainless steel
• Hardshell™ powder coat finish
• Thermo 3D® Double wall vacuum insulation
• Ergonomic handle for gripping and clipping
• Does not sweat
• Press flat lid
• BPA Free
• Guilt free packaging (made using renewable & compostable materials)
• 100% real coffee (no additives, solubles, or crystals)
• Ultrasonically sealed (no glues or staples)
• Nitro sealed for freshness
• Full immersion filter
• Just add water
• Barista approved
With tasting notes of chocolate and dried fruit (the two things you should pack on your trip to the parks), this medium roast is rich with nuance, much like our Texas culture and landscape.
Mindfully choosing our coffee partners across the globe allows us to play a part in the conservation of family farms, cultural traditions and communities that process coffee. This roast is a simple ode to that stewardship and conservation right here in our own home state.
With a bag of Frame coffee, you get 16 ounces of beans, one pound, instead of the usual 12 ounces of coffee beans. That's 25% more coffee, less waste and lower shipping.
A year-round, crowd-pleasing offering that embodies our double focus on both producer and consumer
A year-round offering that is robust and full-bodied, redeeming the less-than-great reputation that dark coffee carries
A year-round offering from Central America, highlighting familiar flavors from the soil of our neighbors
A year-round, natural-process offering with a fruit-forward profile that is vibrant and expressive