Meso is a medium to full-bodied coffee that is the perfect way to start your next adventure. This roast provides a balanced coffee with medium acidity. Whether you’re running errands around town or headed out for a hike, Meso’s bold, savory character will awaken your senses and prepare you to face the day ahead.
• $5 two-day shipping included with all orders (additional options at checkout)
• Free shipping on all orders over $50
• All orders roasted on Thursdays, packed and shipped on Fridays
• Every Thursday, we roast a little more coffee than what has been ordered to keep a few bags available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If we have enough inventory to fullfill your order, we will pack and ship your coffee before the end of the week.
• As we grow, we will be able to accomodate additional roast days to our week as increased volume allows, but for now, this is the best way for us to keep all our coffee fresh and convenient. We look forward to growing with you and making our coffee even more accessible.
• Durable 18/8 stainless steel
• Hardshell™ powder coat finish
• Thermo 3D® Double wall vacuum insulation
• Ergonomic handle for gripping and clipping
• Does not sweat
• Press flat lid
• BPA Free
• Guilt free packaging (made using renewable & compostable materials)
• 100% real coffee (no additives, solubles, or crystals)
• Ultrasonically sealed (no glues or staples)
• Nitro sealed for freshness
• Full immersion filter
• Just add water
• Barista approved
Coffee is more vibrant when the beans are fresh. To keep this roast available year-round, we update our sourcing seasonally, while roasting to maintain the same flavor profile. This allows us to roast an offering that is affordable for the consumer, while still honoring the producers we partner with.
Meso is a medium roasted coffee that accentuates the dark chocolate and nutty profile with a little bit of acidity. This roast is grounded and satisfying with a clean, familiar finish.
With a bag of Frame coffee, you get 16 ounces of beans, one pound, instead of the usual 12 ounces of coffee beans. That's 25% more coffee, less waste and lower shipping.
A year-round offering that invokes and supports the Texas wild, as 10% of earnings goes to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation
A year-round, natural-process offering with a fruit-forward profile that is vibrant and expressive
A year-round offering that is robust and full-bodied, redeeming the less-than-great reputation that dark coffee carries