Bi-focal is a coffee honoring the close relationship between farmer and roaster, designed to be enjoyed regularly. The balance of this medium roast makes it a versatile coffee that is complex, yet inviting, a favorite for all types of coffee palates. We invite you to enjoy this coffee hot or cold, at home or on the go, and to remember that you’re a part of the story with each sip.
• $5 two-day shipping included with all orders (additional options at checkout)
• Free shipping on all orders over $50
• All orders roasted on Thursdays, packed and shipped on Fridays
• Every Thursday, we roast a little more coffee than what has been ordered to keep a few bags available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If we have enough inventory to fullfill your order, we will pack and ship your coffee before the end of the week.
• As we grow, we will be able to accomodate additional roast days to our week as increased volume allows, but for now, this is the best way for us to keep all our coffee fresh and convenient. We look forward to growing with you and making our coffee even more accessible.
• Durable 18/8 stainless steel
• Hardshell™ powder coat finish
• Thermo 3D® Double wall vacuum insulation
• Ergonomic handle for gripping and clipping
• Does not sweat
• Press flat lid
• BPA Free
• Guilt free packaging (made using renewable & compostable materials)
• 100% real coffee (no additives, solubles, or crystals)
• Ultrasonically sealed (no glues or staples)
• Nitro sealed for freshness
• Full immersion filter
• Just add water
• Barista approved
Coffee is more vibrant when the beans are fresh. To keep this roast available year-round, we update our sourcing seasonally, while roasting to maintain the same flavor profile. This allows us to roast an offering that is affordable for the consumer, while still honoring the producers we partner with.
A medium roasted coffee that maintains a sweet balance of acidity and creamy body, bi-focal is reminiscent of sitting down for the afternoon with a good friend. With tasting notes of toffee, cola and peaches, it has both depth and freshness.
With a bag of Frame coffee, you get 16 ounces of beans, one pound, instead of the usual 12 ounces of coffee beans. That's 25% more coffee, less waste and lower shipping.
A year-round offering that invokes and supports the Texas wild, as 10% of earnings goes to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation
A year-round offering that is robust and full-bodied, redeeming the less-than-great reputation that dark coffee carries
A year-round offering from Central America, highlighting familiar flavors from the soil of our neighbors
A year-round, natural-process offering with a fruit-forward profile that is vibrant and expressive