Nuts & Bolts is a balanced dark coffee blend that remains complex without being overdone. The beans used in this blend have specifically been chosen to produce an offering that is able to stand on its own with a subtle smokey flavor and nuttiness that tastes rich, not burnt.
• $5 two-day shipping included with all orders (additional options at checkout)
• Free shipping on all orders over $50
• All orders roasted on Thursdays, packed and shipped on Fridays
• Every Thursday, we roast a little more coffee than what has been ordered to keep a few bags available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If we have enough inventory to fullfill your order, we will pack and ship your coffee before the end of the week.
• As we grow, we will be able to accomodate additional roast days to our week as increased volume allows, but for now, this is the best way for us to keep all our coffee fresh and convenient. We look forward to growing with you and making our coffee even more accessible.
• Durable 18/8 stainless steel
• Hardshell™ powder coat finish
• Thermo 3D® Double wall vacuum insulation
• Ergonomic handle for gripping and clipping
• Does not sweat
• Press flat lid
• BPA Free
• Guilt free packaging (made using renewable & compostable materials)
• 100% real coffee (no additives, solubles, or crystals)
• Ultrasonically sealed (no glues or staples)
• Nitro sealed for freshness
• Full immersion filter
• Just add water
• Barista approved
Coffee is more vibrant when the beans are fresh. To keep this roast available year round, we update our sourcing seasonally, while roasting to maintain the same flavor profile. This allows us to roast an offering that is affordable for the consumer, while still honoring the producers we partner with.
Roasting this coffee allows us to move green coffee from our producers to the consumer at a price that honors and sustains the farmers while also providing our customers with a blend that maintains the complexity of a craft coffee.
With a bag of Frame coffee, you get 16 ounces of beans, one pound, instead of the usual 12 ounces of coffee beans. That's 25% more coffee, less waste and lower shipping.
A year-round, crowd-pleasing offering that embodies our double focus on both producer and consumer
A year-round offering from Central America, highlighting familiar flavors from the soil of our neighbors
A year-round offering that invokes and supports the Texas wild, as 10% of earnings goes to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation
A year-round, natural-process offering with a fruit-forward profile that is vibrant and expressive